Meta Tag Generator
How to use Meta Tag Generator tool?
Now let's see how to use our easy-to-use Meta Tag Generator Tool. Here are the steps to create Meta Tags:
- Provide your website Title Name.
- Briefly Describe your Website in a few words.
- Enter the keywords required for the websites. Each keyword must be separated by a comma.
- Select the type of content you want to display on your website page.
- Click on the "Generate MetaTags" button
- Choose the main language type for the page of your website.
- Click on "Generate Meta Tags".
How Meta Tag Generator tool will help you?
Using our SEO meta-tag generator, you can create SEO-sensitive meta-tags that not only help web-based indexes recognize the content of your web page, but also help you rank your users.
SEO Checklist: 4 Steps to Optimize your Website.
SEO and online marketing show you how to create a successful website and get the best ranking in all the search engines. In this edited extract, the author presents a global strategy to optimize your website.
The goal of search engine optimization is to allow search engine spiders not only to find your site and pages, but also to specifically rank the relevance of the page so that it appears on top of the engine results. Search research. The optimization process is not a one-time process, but requires continuous maintenance, adjustment, testing and monitoring.
Below is a four-step process for a search engine optimization strategy. Use this as your first level checklist.
Step 1: Business analysis of the target market
- Site analysis Analyze meta-sets / keywords, visible text and code to determine your position for search engines. For example, how much code do you have on a page in relation to the text?
- Competitive analysis Review the content keywords and current rankings of the competition websites in the engines to determine an effective engine positioning strategy. Choose the top five results in Google SEO results to begin this process. Expand if necessary. Use tools like bigseotools.in
- Name of the initial keyword. Develop a list of search terms targeted by your customer and market segment. Start with this: What would you do in a search engine to find the website or your business page? Then ask your customers!
Step 2: Research and development of keywords.
- Keyword analysis from the application, further identify a specific list of keywords and phrases. Review the lists of competitors and other relevant sources in the area. Use your preliminary list to determine an indicative number of recent queries in search engines and the number of competing websites for each keyword. Prioritizes keywords and phrases, plurals, singular and misspellings. (If search users often misspell a keyword, you must identify and use it.) Keep in mind that Google will try to correct the term when searching. So use it carefully.
- Evaluation of the basic classification. You must understand where you are now to accurately assess your future classifications. Keep a simple Excel sheet to start the process. Check every week to start. As you feel more comfortable, check every 30 to 45 days. You should see improvements in website traffic, a key indicator of how your keywords are progressing. Some optimizers will say that the rankings are dead. Yes, traffic and conversions are more important, but we use classifications as indicators.
- Goals and objectives: - Clearly define your objectives in advance so that you can actually measure your ROI for all the programs you implement. Just start, but do not skip this step. Example: You can decide to increase the traffic on your website from 100 visitors per day to 200 visitors during the next 30 days. You can also improve your current conversion rate from 1% to 2 over a period of time. You can start with high-level global figures, but you need to explore specific pages in detail that can improve the company's products, services and sales.
Step 3: Content optimization and shipping.
- Create page titles. Keyword-based titles help establish the theme and focus of the page for your keywords.
- Create meta tags Meta description tags can affect clicks, but they are not used directly for rankings. (Google no longer uses the keyword tag).
- Place strategic search phrases on the pages. Integrate the selected keywords in the source code of your website and the existing content on specific pages. Be sure to apply a suggested guide of one to three keywords / phrases per content page and add more pages to complete the list. Make sure that the associated words are used as a natural inclusion of your keywords. This helps search engines quickly determine the content of the page. A natural approach to this works better. In the past, it was recommended to use 100 to 300 words on a page. Many tests show that pages of 800 to 2,000 words can outperform shorter pages. Ultimately, users, the market, content and links will determine popularity and ranking.
- Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing. Facilitate the indexing of your website by the search engines. Create XML and HTML versions. An HTML version is the first step. XML site maps can be easily submitted through the webmaster tools of Google and Bing
- Submit the website to the directories (limited use). Search marketing professionals do not send the URL to the major search engines, but it is possible to do so. A more efficient and faster way is to get links to your site naturally. The links allow your site to be indexed by the search engines. However, you must send your URL to directories such as Yahoo! (paying), Business.com (paying) and DMOZ (free). Some may choose to include AdSense scripts (google.com/AdSense) on a new site for their Google Media bot to visit. Your pages will probably be indexed quickly.
Step 4: Continuous tests and measurements.
- Test and measure. Analyze the rankings of search engines and web traffic to determine the effectiveness of the programs you have implemented, including the performance evaluation of each keyword. Test the results of the changes and keep track of these changes in an Excel spreadsheet or anything else that you feel comfortable with.
- Interview. There is a need to continually add and modify keywords and website content to continually improve search engine rankings so that growth does not slow down or decrease due to negligence. You also want to review your link strategy and make sure your inbound and outbound links are relevant to your business. A blog can provide the necessary structure and the ease of adding content you need. In general, your web hosting provider can help you install / install a blog.
Basic concepts of SEO: Complete guide for beginners in search engine optimization.
We also know one or two things about SEO, and people always ask us for an introduction to the basics of SEO. Therefore, we offer: this article will be an introduction and information on search engine optimization (SEO), an essential marketing tactic if you want your website to be accessible to search engines like Google.
In this guide you will learn:
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- Keyword research and keyword matching best practices
- Optimization practices on the page.
- Good practices in information architecture.
- How to run content marketing and link building
- Common technical problems of SEO and best practices
- How to track and measure SEO results
Additional reference considerations (such as best practices for mobile, international and local reference)
At the end of this guide to basic SEO concepts, you will have a clear idea of how search engine optimization, its usefulness and importance, and how to obtain excellent results. Results in an SEO environment in constant evolution.
1. What is SEO and why is it important?
You have probably heard about SEO, and if you have not already done so, you can get a quick definition of the term in Wikipedia, but keep in mind that SEO is a process that affects the visibility of a website or website. A web page in a search engine. The "unpaid results" do not really help you answer important questions for your business and your website, such as:
How to optimize the search engines for your site or your company?
How do you know how much time to spend in SEO?
How to differentiate a "good" SEO advice from an "evil" or harmful SEO advice?
As the owner or employee of a business, what is probably interesting for you is how you can use SEO to generate more traffic, leads, sales and, ultimately, revenue and profits for your business Company. This is what we will focus on in this guide.
Why should you care about SEO?
Many people are looking for things. This traffic can be extremely powerful for a company, not only due to heavy traffic, but also due to very specific and highly intentional traffic.
If you sell blue widgets, you would prefer to buy a billboard so that anyone with a car in your area sees your ad (whether you have an interest in blue widgets) or shows up whenever someone 'One in the world is writing widgets blue 'in a search engine? Probably these, because these people have a commercial intention, which means that they stand up and say they want to buy something that you offer?
People look for all kinds of things directly related to your business. Beyond that, your prospects are also looking for all kinds of things that are vaguely related to your business. These are even more opportunities to establish contacts with these people help answer their questions solve their problems and become a reliable resource for them.
Are you more likely to get your widgets from a trusted resource that has given you quality information in each of the last four times you asked Google for help with a problem, or someone you asked for help with? I've never heard of that?